Check out our most recent newsletter! In this edition, we talk about the VPA State of the Industry event on March 31st, fill everyone in on our Non-Profit Contest and winners, showcase our U.S. Marshals video, learn about motion tracking from Metro's Deven Langston and introduce 3 new employees to Metro!
Metro was featured in the Henrico Now newsletter, with a great article that covered everything from our long history to our talented employees. Take a look at it to hear more about our facility, some of our recent work, and what the future may hold for video production!
The film, "A Turn of the Wheel," is a four-screen, 15-minute piece composed of seven vignettes, each about two minutes long. The brief segments cover the many attractions, events and notable aspects in Frederick County.
Eyes On The Prize
Did we mention that we're an "Award Winning" production company? Our staff's hard work is rewarded not only by happy clients, but from time to time we also win some awards. Okay, so we win a lot of awards.
- 2013 Silver Telly Award, “Northrop Grumman, Airclarw”
- 2013 Silver Telly Award, “US Army, Service to the Nation, Strength for the Future”
- 2013 Bronze Telly Award, "L3 Communications, Shareholders Video"
- 2013 MARCOM Award Gold Winner, “L3 Communications, Smarter Solutions”
- 2013 MARCOM Award Platinum Winner, “Northrop Grumman, Airclaw”
- 2012 Bronze Telly Award, "HAWK Video"
- 2012 Silver Telly Award, "OPSEC, Who Cares?"
- 2012 Videographer Award of Excellence, “Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, Rapid-Z”
- 2012 Videographer Award of Distinction, "Dyncorp International Development"
- 2012 Bronze Telly Award, “The Big Lie”