Check out our most recent newsletter! In this edition, we talk about sequestration, fill everyone in on our Non-Profit Contest and winners, give a sneak peek into our newly expanded Graphics department, and more!
Metro was featured in the Henrico Now newsletter, with a great article that covered everything from our long history to our talented employees. Take a look at it to hear more about our facility, some of our recent work, and what the future may hold for video production!
The film, "A Turn of the Wheel," is a four-screen, 15-minute piece composed of seven vignettes, each about two minutes long. The brief segments cover the many attractions, events and notable aspects in Frederick County.
Eyes On The Prize
Did we mention that we're an "Award Winning" production company? Our staff's hard work is rewarded not only by happy clients, but from time to time we also win some awards. Okay, so we win a lot of awards.
- 2012 Videographer Award of Excellence, "Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, Rapid-Z"
- 2012 Bronze Telly Award, "The Big Lie"
- 2011 Silver Telly Award, "Frontier Culture Museum Orientation Video"
- 2010 New York Festivals Bronze WorldMedal, "Who Are These Guys?"
- 2011 Communicator Award of Excellence, "235th Army Birthday"
- 2012 Bronze Telly Award, "HAWK Video"
- 2012 Silver Telly Award, "OPSEC, Who Cares?"
- 2011 Platinum EMPixx Award, "Operation Mend"
- 2012 Videographer Award of Distinction, "Dyncorp International Development"
- 2011 Platinum EMPixx Award, "Volvo International Music Video